Welding is one of the most common hot-work processes used in the maritime, energy and industrial sectors. But not all welding methods are suitable for all applications.
Our weld testing methods cover all aspects of surface and subsurface weld and joint fabrication testing and inspection, including:
- Visual testing (CSWIP - Certification Scheme for Welding Inspection Personnel).
- Magnetic particle testing (MT).
- Liquid penetrant testing (PT).
- Ultrasonic testing (UT).
- Phased array ultrasonic testing (PAUT).
- Full matrix capture/total focusing method (FMC).
- Time of flight diffraction testing (ToFD).
- Tangential eddy current array (TECA, SHARCK).
In need of weld testing services? The Lab at Brookes Bell can help, contact us today.