How can we help you?
When you need to inspect, test and evaluate a material, component or assembly without destroying its serviceability, then you’ll want to make use of The Lab at Brookes Bell’s metallurgical survey, inspection and non-destructive testing services - whether that’s on-site or at our engineering facility.
The Lab brings together the world’s finest state-of-the-art equipment and technologies with highly-experienced experts to provide the very best inspection and testing services in the industry.
These services cover:
- Visual testing (CSWIP)
- Magnetic particle testing (MT)
- Magnetic flux leakage (MFL)
- Liquid penetrant testing (PT)
- Ultrasonic testing (UT)
- Internal rotary inspection system (IRIS UT)
- Phased array ultrasonic testing (PAUT)
- Automated and semi-automated ultrasonic corrosion mapping (RMS UT, PAUT)
- Full matrix capture/total focusing method (FMC)
- Time of flight diffraction testing (ToFD)
- Remote field testing (RFT, Double-Driver Technology)
- Near field array (NFA, Al finned CS)
- Eddy current array testing (ECA, DefHi)
- Eddy current array corrosion mapping (ECA, SPYNE, I-Flex)
- Tangential eddy current array (TECA, SHARCK)
- Pulsed eddy current array technology (PECA)
Our highly-trained experts, using bespoke technology and proprietary software are well-versed in identifying anomalies, analysing the results and providing you with the information required to help identify issues before they happen, saving costs and time in repairs and downtime.
The Lab’s survey, inspection and testing services are grouped into the following areas:
Click on the links above to find out more about these specific service areas.
Advanced non-destructive testing using electromagnetic technologies
Today, businesses across multiple industries want inspections to yield greater levels of detail, data and information.
Advanced non-destructive testing offers exactly that.
Using advanced electromagnetic technologies, advanced non-destructive testing can produce data that is more recordable and repeatable, enhance inspection quality and simplify processes.
Advanced non-destructive testing technologies can also facilitate faster inspection setup.
More specifically, individual inspection technologies such as eddy current array (ECA) tend to feature more intuitive displays as well as providing better ways of presenting data and generating high-value inspection reports.
In short, if you want to gain a truly detailed insight into the condition of your assets, spotting potential damages that cannot be picked up by traditional NDT methods, you’ll want to use The Lab’s advanced non-destructive testing services.
Our advanced non-destructive testing services fall under three broad service areas. Click on a link below to see how these technologies can be used.